- I can’t believe that it has been six years since I first started my blog!
- When I first started my blog, it was just a hobby, and after working hard on it, it developed into something bigger. I met so many amazing people through it, bloggers, designers, stylists and photographers, and had so much fun, along the way.
- Blogging helped me to devleop my personality, it helped me become more confident, and understand, that I should be more adventurous in styling and in life generally. It helped me go through some difficult times in my life, as it was, and is, one of my passions in life.
- I would like to thank my mum for being my main photographer, always willing to shoot, even when she was not feeling well, on rainy or hot days, on days that I might have been moody, she was always supporting me and helping me with my blog since the start.
- I would like to thank you, my lovely readers, for checking my blog, and for being so suportive since day one! Stay tuned because bigger and better things are coming!
- Check this lovely post we created, to celebrate the 6 years of Fashioble Rose with Ntizainers Studio and the amazing (!!!!) photograpger, Georgia Ioannou.
- Georgia and Maria and I, had so much fun shooting it, and enjoyed every moment behind the scence! We laughed a lot, ate some pop corn and got visited by several ghosts..Blogging is all about having fun!
- Ps. In case you are wondering, We ate the cake in the end and it was super yummy!! 😉
A collaboration with: Ntizainers Studio
Photography: Georgia Ioannou
Clothes: Polyxeni Designs by Polyxeni Pazarou
Hair: Flora Georgiou / Backstage by K Hair Salon
Cake: Homemade by E