- I had this dream last night, that everything in my life was settled. It felt like a fairytale, and I did not want to wake up.
- When I woke up in the morning, I realised that the dream was real, I was healthy, and free, I was able to dream, and imagine a happy present, and a happy future, and that was enough for me. It was enough to make me happy. The fact that I was able to dream, was enough.
- This photoshoot made me dream, and together with Maria Paraskevopoulou, we created this beautiful atmosphere, full of hope, love and imagination.
- Maria is a London based photographer. I was so excited when she emailed me to ask me if I was interested to collaborate with her because, her work is A-M-A-Z-I-N-G. Check her website , Facebook, Twitter page and Instagram to find out more about her beautiful work and future plans!
- As I said in a previous post, I love working with new people, and each of them give a different result to my shoots, and I love to see myself from a different perspective.
- Maria is such a sweet girl and we had so much fun during our shoot! We got on so well, and time flew by so fast. I loved the fact that she sets her own dreams, and she reminds me so much of myself.
- For this dreamy look, I wore a lace top with a tapsestry skirt and my high knee boots (which will be everywhere this season). I added a headband on my hair with real mini roses , made by Sophia (go check her flower arrangements now!) and held my total white Simoni Textile Designs bag, for the perfect romantic look! I just love-love- love the whole outfit!
PS. Just a small reminder before I go : Never stop dreaming!
Photography: Maria Paraskevopoulou
Skirt and Boots: Zara
Rose headband : by Sophia